Finished grade with fewer passes. Place material faster and with millimeter accuracy. With GCS900 on your grader you’ll keep costs to a minimum and realize better profits.
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on motor graders to put the site plan – design surfaces, grades and alignments – inside the cab.
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
Used with a total station, single or dual GNSS receivers, GCS900 3D is well suited for grading and fine grading applications such as:
- Material spreading
- Highway and railway construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement
- Residential and commercial site construction