Tougher than Tough Enough. The SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna is the smallest and toughest GNSS receiver we’ve ever built. And it’s also the most useful – as a GNSS rover system or as a Wi-Fi enabled base station the SPS985 does it all.
Rugged, all-in-one solution
- Combines unprecedented strength and durability into a compact form that is easy to use and virtually indestructible.
- The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, so you won’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work.
Trimble xFill Technology
- Optional Trimble xFill technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into valleys and other locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.
- Can be easily moved from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar, or vehicle with a single click.
- Easier and faster to get going and allows for more flexibility of operation techniques.
The Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna and SCS900 Site Controller Software are ideal for:
- Measuring and verifying original ground levels and site features
- Monitoring real-time cut/fill information
- Checking finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances
- Computing progress and material stockpile volumes
- Monitoring, and conducting quality control for earthworks and paving operations
- Assessing as-built measurements and generating high quality reports for approvals and payment
The SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna can utilize more GNSS constellations, satellites, and signals than traditional GPS, so it delivers greater accuracy in more challenging conditions such as under tree canopy and in urban areas. That also means more uptime using the system and more productivity for job crews.
The SPS985 is powered by advanced Trimble R-Track technology and the following satellite systems and correction sources:
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou Navigation Satellite System
- Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) such as WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and QZSS
- OmniSTAR VBS, XP or HP
- Precision GNSS base station (RTK corrections)
- DGPS using UHF radio links (RTCM)
- Virtual Reference Station (VRS)
- Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS)
- Trimble xFill technology