Maximum efficiency for your excavator. Everyone talks about it, but only Trimble delivers.
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on excavators with standard buckets or tilt buckets for mass excavation projects.
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors to measure the precise 3D position of the teeth of the bucket
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Use for wet construction with a watertight seal around the angle sensor with the optional AS455 Submersible Enclosures
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
- Use the system on excavators with tilt buckets for shaping V-ditches and operations where the excavator is digging a slope that is not perpendicular to the boom