The industry standard in construction leveling.
Long-range, highly accurate leveling solution
The Spectra Precision Laser LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 features a 1,600 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site. The rugged LL500 is self-leveling with built-in “out-of-level” shutoff that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors. Visible “spotting” beam determines receiver mounting placement makes it faster to find the on-grade position.
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium-to-large-sized jobs
- Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks with CR600 receiver
- Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders and CR600 receiver
- Longer range machine control applications
- High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the unit working and minimize downtime due to power loss
- Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
- Comes with choice of HL700 or CR600 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application